Monday, May 20, 2013

Ladies I respect

First on the list is classical Lana del Rey. The composition of her music is absolutely insane. Such an easy singer with a mystical feel. I love how she puts her experiences to words.



The lady who took me through my teenage days - Avril Lavigne. Outspoken. Outrageous. Every girl can relate. You think she'll change but she never does.



I fell in love with Fantasia in her performance at the American Idols 2013 Finale. A soul woman! This lady sings right from the gut.



Ain't no messing around with this lady. Nicki Minaj does what she wants when she wants. Attitude for days. She's a brilliant rapper. Don't argue with me on this.



Always seems to lift you up when you're down. Graceful and beautiful. An insane vocal range. Love Beyoncé.



- Rivkah Hope

No comments: